Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
ugg boots
17 Posts
I really doubt it bob.
hi nicola

so do i but worth a try. just thought it would save me a lot of money as she wants some for christmas and i would have waited until we are there. mind you i don't suppose there is a market for winter boots there :bhead
Nevermind :)
Have you booked up then?
I think we're staying in Arpora this time
been on nights so we are going to see my wifes friend tomorrow afternoon so heres hoping for some good news tomorrow

how far is arpora from calangute
Arpora isnt too far from calangute. Its about a 30mins walk to baga beach, but ive only ever walked once when i had an argument with OH, rest of the times we got a taxi which cost about 60pence.
To calangute its a bit further i think
if we go to calangute will probably see you at one of the meet ups
Yes, its at lazydays isnt it?
Thats in baga on the same road as the CSM.

Is this your first time to Goa?
went in april 2004 and really enjoyed it. would have gone back last year but went to new york then on to a caribbean cruise for our 10th anniversary. skint after that

i get the feeling you are a goa regular
Id love to go to New York, im so jealous :lol:

Yes im a Goaholic :oops:
Had a choice between Thailand and Goa for Jan, but i chose Goa again.

Its changed so much from when i first went about 10 years ago. We go near enough every year.
I think we will be trying somewhere different next year, its getting too touristy for our liking.
Parts of Goa remind me of mainland spain, not that ive got anything against spain, i go to spain for a week most years with university friends, but Goa is our 'main' holiday.
thats why i want to go back now before it gets too touristy (is that a real word)
did thailand 3 years ago loved it there as well. i will have to find somewhere new to go soon
Im not sure if 'touristy' is a real word, but im sure we could add it to our vocab :lol:

I love Goa, i always say its going to be my last trip year after year, but i always seem to go back.
There are still lots of untouristy places in Goa but i,m not letting on where :wink:
go on lassigirl, at least give us a hint :lol:
All i will say is go South :D
Thanks lassigirl
Might try south next year
Just got back from New York on Monday, thats the place to buy Ugg Boots about £65. :D Never seen any in Goa.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.