Other Destinations Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in other destinations. Inc Brazil, Australia, New Zealand.
SC Breezes Brazil
163 Posts
Can anybody help and advise on Brazil wanting to book to go for honetmoon on 24th July 2006 and just wondered what this place is like for weather, people and everything ing general.

Any infor great

Hoping to stay at Superclub Breezes
good this isnt im seeking some information on the same place and nobody seems to have any!!

What date are you looking to travel? We are hoping to go 24.07.06 as it will be our honeymoon
I have merged your post with an existing topic on Brazil. You may find some information in the earlier posts.

luci :wave
Popular then!!! Have you looked on tripadvisor there are a couple of reports on SC Breezes Brazil.
Hi Raychaeluk2001,

Try these websites,

http://www.brazilnuts.com

http://www.brazil.org.uk

Hopefully you will get some information on there.

Best of luck and tell us what you decide?. :lol:
I am looking at Brazil next year. There will be about 15 of us going including a couple of children.

Has anyone been to Brazil and can recommend anywhere.
Looking at the same thing myself - know it's quite new resort location, but looks nice so far. Mind you, some of the hotels are yet to be finished!!! Hence the "artists impression" picture of the hotel
Looks like you will all have to wait for my detailed report after the new year. :roll:

We are staying in natal which is four hours away from rio and looking by the reports i have read looks a quiet, decent enough resort and unfortunately a small amount of history/building attached to it.

The general prices seem very reasonable and as we all know there is only one way to find out. 8)
Hi does anyone know if we need Yellow Fever Vaccinations and Anti Malaria Tablets for Praia Do Forte (Iberostar Bahia) we have booked for next June but have been getting conflicting advise from different places. Not planning on going to the Amazon but would like to visit the Turtle project at Tamar (if its the right time of year)
Not quite sure about vaccinations for brazil i know that i wont be taking any malaria tablets obviously personnel choice has i did not take them in india, cuba, and other places.

When i get chance i will look it up and get back to you as we are going over xmas. :lol:
Article on http://www.timesonline.co.uk and click onto travel section scroll down to six best read destinations and theres an article about natal & surrounding areas. 8) :D
Thanks Goamike

Found article most interesting. :D
This site has maps showing the areas of Brazil that are considered at risk: http://www.fitfortravel.scot.nhs.uk/

Sorry it's a bit late - have only just joined up.
good website deetee.
Welcome to HT!
Thanks Deetee what a helpful site the best i have seen its so easy to understand what areas need which precautions have marked it for future reference and sent a like to some friends many thanks
Hi Pat and Andy here
Does anyone know when the new Iberostar is opening in Bahia It must be soon I think.
jubileepat :lol: :lol:
Hmmmm...
just did a search and have come up with Christmas, next May and the official Iberostar site doesn't even know it has that hotel!!!

by the way, one week today and I will be on my way to Rio!
Hi Pat and Andy here
Thanks for looking, We have found the same thing their is nothing advertised for xmas or the new year,until May. We have booked for the 5th of May,so we hope it is open. If it opens for xmas they are not advertising it very well are they.Especially as their is no information on the Iberostar website.
jubileepat : :?
I do find it worrying that they are not even mentioning it on their site. Usually with hotel chains they give news about their latest developments.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.