Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Depends on the weather to some extent, but a lot of places will have or will be closing down.

Peter
disappointed to hear that,i have been in ibiza at the end off september and although a bit quiet ,everywhere was still open
:roll:
Yes, but Ibiza is in the Balearics, which being in the middle of the Mediterranean has a Mediterranean climate of hot dry summers and warm wet winters, and people go there all year around.

Bulgaria is on the Black Sea and has a Temperate climate somewhat similar to ours, except that is usually hotter in summer and in parts very much colder in winter. The tourist season officially starts in the middle of June and ends any time after the middle of September.

Unlike holiday resorts elsewhere, in Bulgaria the main ones were specially built for tourism. In winter no one actually lives there, and most of the hotels are mothballed until the next season.

Peter
thanks for the info
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.