Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Jim,

Boyko Borisov, the Bulgarian P.M. (who watched the Chelsea-A r s enal game at Stamford Bridge on Sunday), seems to think that Bulgaria will be winning Group G, with England & Wales fighting it out for second place - http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=112909.

(The board's "expletive filter" doesn't seem to like the name of Chelsea's opponents, which is why I've had to space it!)
Was just to mention Monaco, that Wales are in the same group as Bulgaria too. ;)
No slight intended to our Taffy mates but England vs Bulgaria might just command two of the more interesting ties in the group, especially for the locals I've met out in GS over the last five years.

Apologies if this aint really a holiday related thred, but, with this summers WC and forthcoming Euro qualifiers our Bulgarian hosts will always make sure those who want to watch can and those who dont have plenty of alternatives. The extra spice comes from the make-up of the Euro Group.

regards, Jim.
Watched a fair bit of the last World cup in SB, and the 2008 Euro finals.
Dont think theres a better place, other than in the stadium, to watch these events.
Its not like being in Spain or Greece, where they hype up the England games 24/7.
In Sunny Beach it is a real international affair.

First time we went in 2006, I was in Tonys Karaoke during/ after a couple of England games.
I was the daft Glaswegian murdering Proclaimers songs in between repeats of Three Lions and Vindaloo..................
The singing was rotten, but they were great nights.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.