Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Could somebody please translate this in "proper" English please and what the implications are to us travellers.

Mark :D
Could be good news Mark.
Open competition up for prices and then maybe a price war with cheap long haul flights, instead of the price level being dictated by the CAA.

CLICK HERE

Sanjiiiiiiiiiiii
Perhaps I'm being sceptical here, but are we talking about the same airlines that are still putting fuel supplements on airfaires :roll:

Mark :D
Doesn't apply to UK to US flights unfortunately. :cry:

luci :wave
with the opening of the sky's agreement between EEC & EU many us airlines we haven't seen will be competing with existing airlines for the buisness.....as with the supermarkets its a double edge sawed prices my come down at the expense of quality and smaller operators could feel the commercial pinch

Brian
Not just smaller operators but smaller airports too as airlines fight it out for the more lucrative long haul and transatlantic market from the major airports. Expect to see longer haul flights from your local airport reduced or cancelled.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.