Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Cala D'or is mainly made up of restaurants and cocktail bars. Very couple and family orientated.

However the 18 year olds need not worry - you have Woody's which has an upstairs and the English seem to like, Time Out bar which sometimes has party theme nights on (there are other bars but these two are probably the most popular) and for a nightclub there is Farah's which is out of the town centre but still in Cala D'or (walking distance still).

The bars are open till 4am and the club 6am.

Any further questions regarding Cala D'or just ask ;)
Hi
Thanks for the reply there is a group of us going and the resort sounds just the job for us but my daughter and her friend like to party a little so wanted to reassure them a bit....they wont need a massive choice they usually tend to use the same places when on holiday anyway once they have found somewhere they like...i will let them know of your reccomendations.
I have also heard about disco Alfa ? The upstairs bar ? and Sparkles in Cala Egos ...any thoughts on those ....also we are on the Marina end of Cala D'or anywhere round the Marina for the younger crowd or does that tend to be restuarant based?
Thanks again for the help
Jo :cheers
Cala Egos is a half hour walk or at least a taxi ride - 5 mins. Not sure on the bars round there. We stay at Sa Marina which is half way between marina and town centre. The marina is mainly restaurants and the odd bar (cocktail/english bar).

The only upstairs bar is the woody's one I think that i can think of, Im sure they will have a fab time. Farah's is the main club as far as I know. :cheers

Kalypso Tutti Frutti is the nicest cocktail bar in centre of Cala D'or, not so commercialized as the others, lovely to chill and relax and the owners are lovely.
:cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.