Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
There is one night club in calan forcat. A few bars with music.

Too be honest I think you may find the area too quiet in the evening as there will not be too many couples of your age. I would look for another destination i.e. greek islands, Majorca ( doest have to be magalluf/palma nova, mainland spain malaga area.

Kind Regards
Stewart
hi blue breeze is open till late so 1am is not a problem also another bar in the square is now open till 6am if you want it,don`t think lynnes little chippy is there anymore but there is one next to jimmy hills in the square it is called twiggy`s and is excellent hope this helps.
Hi, Lynne's chippy has closed but the one in the square by Jimmy Hills is fantastic. The square has entertainment most nights but get there early to grab a table as it gets busy. lots of tribute bands playing and we all had a great time and we had teenagers in our party.
The blue breeze serves till late and does some nice cocktails.

:sun2 Dawn
I'd head to somewhere like Santa Ponsa in Majorca if you want to avoid the hard core clubbing areas.

There's enough to do with activity and entertainment in the square, plenty of bars and a couple of clubs with Palma Nova and Magaluf a cab ride away if you want to go for it at night but maintain some respectability during the day! :que

Cala d'or may be worth a look as well..........loads of restaurants a couple of clubs, good shops, all the usual stuff of a sligtly bigger resort, crazy golf etc., Beach is a bit small........
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.