Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
stayed there 2 years ago and visited this year when staying in Osiris.still vg hotel and better than most.
problem with this hotel and the others is that late may/early june they get loads of german/dutch school kids who are there for football tournament and it can get noisy.
as with all deals you get what you pay for but this hotel seems to have slightly stricter standards than others in resort. it is still a family hotel.
you should be fine.i would have no hesitation in staying here again.
thanks, its good to hear that because i've heard so many bad reports. I'm still not sure if it is the right place for my young children though? thanks for your advice though
:( has anyone been to this hotel this year, going with my 2 young daughters 3 years and 15 months in 6 weeks and the review i have found on a few of the web pages aren't great. A few years ago it was a lovely hotel as my mum went with my older daughter but what i have been reading it has started to go down hill, please help thanks Jackie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.