Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
after 2 weeks of looking on net 4 a holiday (all inc) me misses n kids 1 n 5 this was the 1 i picked as this is 1st holiday ive taken the kids on any advice would b very welcome :idea: [/img]
Are you asking for reviews on the Caleta Dorada or for a recommendation on a good all inclusive ?

Kath HT Admin
im am now going 2 go ahead and book it wat a great review :D
No problem, just wanted to make it clear for our members. :)
Kath HT Admin
hey, Does anyone have the club caleta dorada email addy please.

thanks
hey, ive been in touch with my travel agent coz we have booked kids den with bunk beds and ps2 and after reading the reviews i was annoyed that we paid for them and arnt getting them, well she rang f/c who assured her that the brochure was correct she then rang the resort itself who said that every kids den have bunk beds, she then rang f/c customer services who said you have to put a deposit of 50 euro for ps2 and after 2days got back to us to say that infact there is no bunk beds in the kids den as the were too high and became a health and saftey hazard. so f/c have said we can change our holiday if we want free of charge. Also the security isnt a big problem, so they say!!! . like we are meant to believe them now. so you get a ps2 for a deposit, 50 euros and someone breaks in and pinches it, thats extra money on top of your all inclusive price. You also have to hire remote for 5 euros. what else isnt right in the brochure.
Big shame though coz we were so exited about goin.
Hope this helps

dreamer
hmmmmmmmmm any other ideas on where go thats good 4 a 1 yr n 5 yr old will b booking nxt week 4 late aug/early sept
We really still want to go here, we dont go till next year,so have plenty of time to look around. May still go but im a bit stubbon and refuse to pay for things we arnt getting, so if they wont offer anything off the holiday we have booked we will go somewhere else. This is the first family holiday so we are sort of let down and dont know if we can trust the brochure, and arnt clued up on resorts to offer you so soz cant help you.
Im not slagging the place off its first choice im angry with. Me and my partner read alot of reviews b4 we booked this holiday and we loved the sound of it and it was exactly what we wanted, we knew about the security and kinda hoped that it would of been sorted when we went. Its just what they have advertised in the brochure thats not correct.
i know wat u mean my first family holiday to i just want somewhere good 4 the kids this place sounded so great but like u say wats the point of all inc if u got 2 pay 4 stuff im thinkin just going sc instead
To be honest we probally wont hire ps2 and bunk beds arnt the end of the world id sooner the kids were lower to the ground. Its principle coz you book and pay for that extra bit of luxury and its not correct. and as for the breakins when you are AI you dont take much money and what to do take keep on u, and just be extra vigilant. robberys can happen anywhere cant they???
good luck
let me know what you decide
dreamer
i have booked for 2nd aug this year and am really looking forward to it. had worries about security, but will just have to be carefull.
we go away every other year and read reviews about the places before we book, and the reviews on other web sites are superb, and only 1 bad one on here, with the exception of the security issue.
if fc sort this out then the holiday will be superb i hope. if they dont then will just have to barracade the patio doors like other people have done.
the minor changes in the brochure dont affect us and dont want a ps2 and not booked kids den, so the holiday is still just what we want, people considering going here should look at what they want from a holiday, and if bunk beds and ps2 are important then go elsewhere.
roll on 2nd aug...... :lol:
just got back from here (Thurs 15th June). Its worse than butlins and regards to the security....... If you decide to go here check out section C and look very closely at the screw driver marks on the windows and doors although the man nicking stuff for the last two weeks had a set of keys !!
Like i said they are not important but when you pay extra you expect to get them. Thats all.We wanted to go AI and we have 3 kids and thats the only accom we could get at club caleta dorada.Read my last post.
dreamer.
just returned from here, the brochure doesn't reflect at all what its like and regards security....... the thief in the night has a set of keys
Thats enough to put you off, were u robbed yorkshire family?
its also rated as a 3 key, its actually 2 (as explained by the rep on site) whilst filling in 4 pages of complaint, believe me I wasn't the only one waiting in line
no we were lucky, my husband slept on the settee for two weeks tho incase anyone came in
we arrived 31st may, by 5th June there had been 10 reported robberies !!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.