Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi Phil

Great news about your tickets.

Romy has just emailed back today.
He has reserved me a nice room with seaview and arranged for a taxi to pick up from the airport.

Thank you Phil for the great advice.

Have a lovely holiday.

Regards

Diane
is it me :yikes
i`ve heard nothing at all from Romy :(

what did i do wrong!!!!!! :que

don`t wanna email again as i might seem pushy??

sharon
hi Diane,
we are meeting our friends there, they go 3 days before us, they have a 14 yr old daughter so all our kids would be the same age group.. well i am only little with an overgrown skinhead, my hubby is welsh and has Bob Marley tattoes on his back :duh and he will be very dark as his skin goes very dark very quickly. we will probably be near the main pool near the pool bar... we live in newcastle area so me and the kids are Geordies so listen for our accents....now tell me about you and yours :cheers

sharon
Hi Sharon

I am welsh too - originally from North Wales.

Hubby is from yorkshire originally, we all live in Bucks now.

I will be larger than life, probably in red bikini, have to mass starve over next 6 weeks, hubby has a England tatoo on the back of his leg (the calf) he is 6ft plus.

My boys are Jordan who has mousy brown hair and Lewis who has dark hair and lots of freckles, both sport mad, darts, pool, football, tennis, cricket, you name it.

Really can;t wait now.

Diane
X
will look out for you :tup
i also have a jordan and a jamie..jordan is long and skinny, jamie is little and built like a brick ****house.. my husband is crazy so you`ll probably spot him a mile off...hope to see you there!! :cheers

sharon
All sorted then girls, nothing else to do but sit back and imagine that first drink by the pool!!!

Romy has confirmed all our arrangements so well happy now, hope you guys meet up and have a really great holiday which I am sure you will, I will try and update you upon my return, we are due back on the 10th Aug so should just have time to say hi before you guys leave!!

Phil :cheers
Have a lovely time Phil and many thanks for your help and advice.

Hi we have a 14 page topic on this if you CLICK HERE

Kind regards

Diane
phil,
i still haven`t heard from Romy.. decided to mail again but still no reply :que

Diane we had Hep A, Typhoid and Tetanus..first lot 2 years ago and booster for HepA last year, so none for us this year..

sharon
still no reply :( from Romy
been reading about med hotels :think
hope they`ve booked the room :duh

getting worried now :cry

sharon
Well i emailed them through the website last night and have had a reply from Alise Ratniece, its gonna cost 30euros per night to upgrade :yikes thats an extra £332...so i don`t think we`ll bother with that..just ask for a main pool view :cheers

sharon
Hi Sharon, what do you get with an upgrade? Seems a lot of money to me.

Diane

PS 3 weeks and 6 days to go, not that I am counting!!!!
Hi Diane,
it was an upgrade to a Family Room. :( .. just gonna stick with our twin room and hope we are not like sardines :)

sharon
Think we are in a twin room too!!
oh well.

See you soon

Diane
i suppose its just somewhere to sleep so we`ll have to make do with what we get..4 weeks today and we`ll be having a beer.. :cheers will have to get clothes and stuff sorted for packing :( ..

see you soon Diane :wave:

sharon
Hi guys,

Sorry not posted for a while, had a technical issue!! family room is in fact two rooms with an adjoining door, (two bathrooms etc) but having said that the twin rooms plenty big enough, got massive beds just the one bathroom though,

Like you say as well, its just somewhere to sleep!! (he! he!)

4 sleeps left for us, I believe the temp is now in its 40,s, can,t wait!

Will try to post when I get back on the 11th August to give you the latest, might have a word with the booking desk whilst there an see if they can keep an eye out for you, if your comfortable with it let me know your booking name and I will see if I can sweet talk them into making sure you got best rooms available!!

Phil.
hi Phil,
just hate Technical issues :duh

anyway my booking is in the name of Sharon Newbury(me), i mailed them back saying i just wanted to keep my twin room and would it be possible to have a main pool view, but they didn`t get back so dunno what`s happenin :que

Hope you have a great time, bet yer all excited :D ... try to let us know if theres any building work going on as well...

Enjoy :sun2

sharon
Hope Phils having a great time :sun2
it`s raining where we are now so can`t wait til next thursday.. how are you doin diane??? and doe, the prices for this hotel next year are good.. i`ve priced the same holiday for next year and it will only cost £40 more than this year, and thats for a family room so really it works out cheaper than this year.

sharon
Hi Sharon :)

Only just catching up as I have not been on for a while. Have you booked for next year as well ? Compared to what everybody is reporting, for it only to have gone up by 40 pounds sounds like a bargain for 09. There seem to a few threads on how much prices have gone up for next year.

Not sure if I have missed you, but if not have a great holiday (and if I have missed you I hope you are having a great holiday).

Doe :sun2 :cheers :fly
hiya doe,
we are off on thursday thanx :sun2
haven`t booked for next year..scared incase thomson add more money on for flights after it`s booked, i`m a bit wary with all the stories of airlines wanting extra money after things are booked because of the fuel prices :yikes

sharon
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.