Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Calis Beach
6 Posts
I went to the mud baths and it was half way through our holiday. I don't know why people would go on their way home :que

It was a very long time ago that went so I couldn't tell you how much
I'm not 100% sure of this but I think some of the tour operators offer a trip on the last day whereby you are taken to Dalyan mud baths and then have a room at a hotel near Dalaman airport to shower/change and have an included evening meal before being transferred to the airport. I've never done it but I guess it could prove useful, especially if you have a night flight.
you can book the daylan trip any day of the week with most local travel agents and it does not have to be in calis it could be fethiye or hisaronu nothing is a problem in turkey :sun2
all the travel shops in Calis Beach do the mud baths several days a week pick up from hotels and named locations, some trips via coach or midi bus about 1 hr - 1.5 hrs with a village stop or others via boat trips all very good value.
prices last june around £ 16 per head child reductions as well
The UK travel companies will probably charge twice what the locals charge.
I did this trip a few years ago by boat from Marmaris which included a trip to Dalyan.
I must say I wouldnt go back to the mud baths.
When Turkey is featured on Sky Travel the mud baths are usually shown.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.