General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Depends when you want to go. have you considered the "Couples" resorts in Jamaica. We stayed at Couples Negril in Feb a couple of years ago. Very all-inclusive (got somewhat inebriated on champagne in the poolside jacuzzi one evening in the rain - and we never asked for the first bottle, let alone the second!! - they just appeared).

I have to say that the rooms were spacious but not luxurious per se, though they have nice touches like a monumental bed, places to put candles and a CD player too - but I never saw inside one of the deluxe rooms.

The food was brilliant though, and loads of sports on offer too if you want them. I don't think we paid more than £3.5k for the pair of us - flew Air Jamaica from London, and only had nice things to say about them too (although could possibly have done without the extra stop on the way home as it routes montego Bay, kingston, London). Believe that Virgin are now on the route so that may give you an option there.

Try Virgin holidays ??
Mexico comes to mind...plenty of ultra all-inclusives to choose from on the Riviera Maya. Or you could have a look at Brazil as the tour ops are flying out there again.
Yes, Moon Palace in Mexico have jacuzzis in the rooms, and I think the Aventura Palace (which is adults only) does too.
A good friend of mine has recenly returned from Mexico, staying at the Aventura Spa - think thats right. will double check the details, i know that she went with first choice. Adults only, 24 hour room service which i think was on the all inclusive, jacuzzi in the room.

Caroline & Kirsten :wave
The Iberostar Tucan in Mexico looks brilliant and excellent value, after reading the reviews here me and hubby booked for next year, we paid just under £2700 and that was upgrading our seats on the plane too.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.