Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi latch09
If this is a plan for next year, and you are thinking of using Thomson, I'd check to see the Can Garden Resort in Side is really still available before doing tons of research. I know it's in the brochure, but it doesn't seem to be now bookable on the website.
It was one hotel I'd been looking at, as well as one in Ibiza, and that stopped being available also.
I get the feeling that Thomson/First Choice might be quietly axing a little bit of their program.
Of course I might be completely wrong since I only book via their websites.
Maybe the shops can still sell some hotels not now bookable on the web.
Hi thanks for your reply we booked the can garden a couple of months ago through first choice and you are correct it does not seem to be available now.
the price for four of us two rooms was just over £3000 all inclusive and good reviews on trip advisor
i might ring first choice as to why its not available now
Hi is can garden the one down back street near red lion and the big side leder?

:cheers
Hi All, I see that this thread is a month old now, but just wanted to confirm that First Choice have indeed pulled this hotel now, in case it was on anyone's current shortlist!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.