Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
The Trip Advisor page on the Sunlight Gardens has a map on the right hand side, towards the bottom of the page. Click on the map and you may move it around with the mouse to show other hotels nearby, It is rather nearer to Town than the Hemera, near the Defne Star and the Asteria.

TA here
I dont think the maps on TA are very accurate as it shows the Melas hotel and Sunrise Queen nearer to Side old town than they actually are.They are to the West of Defne Star hotel,next to the Hemera.
There is a good map on http://www.homeinturkey.com but I dont think it shows the Sunlight Gardens.
I am sure I passed it when I stayed at the Hemera as we walked to the old town,so its probably no more than about 10 minutes walk away.
Trip Advisor uses Google Maps - still saying its in the sea!
The map is obviously wrong as they have the Melas hotel and Sunrise Queen in the wrong place!
Do you know which hotel the Sunlight Garden is next to?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.