Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
hi and welcome you will find the international ATM locator somewhere in the following thread just click the link

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=401

wizard
Hi Doogie,

Yes there is a cash machine in St George South.It is not far from the Dora,on the opposite side of the road.

St George is very laid back,beautiful beach,many good tavernas/restaurants and the friendliest people!The Dora Studios are clean and well looked after,they are owned by the same people that have the Panorama Restaurant-beautiful views of the sunset and good food too!

Enjoy!

Sue :pele
Cheers Matsui for that info, I believe the ATM is close to Hectors supermarket.
Whats your fav tavernas and bars, going over May 06 with my wife, my sister and her hubby, Dora Studios get very good reviews on every site I've checked, so we're looking forward to it, cheers again, Doog.
Hi Doog,Yes,the cash machine is opposite Hectors supermarket!

I have been going to St George for 7 years,and have stayed at a few different places there,but have always had a wonderful time.One of my favourite tavernas is the retreat bar,have had many a good night there!Also good is Stamatis bar,good company and lovely staff.As for restaurants,well you are spoilt for choice!The Panorama is excellent and Alex the owner is such a gentleman,lovely food in a great setting.San Carlos very similar,but prices are slightly higher.You have direct access to the beach from there!Ananias is also good,again with access to the beach.The Village Tavern is good for grills,and The Balcony with the singing waiters is really good value and lovely food.The malibu at the other end of the resort is a typical greek taverna,with great views.There are so many,you could eat in a different one every night for a fortnight and there would still be more to visit!! The evergreen cafe does lovely rolls,pancakes etc and is open 24 hours!Also like the splendid grill room for lunches,very reasonable.Also there is mad mikes,the breakfasts are the cheapest and the largest!!Ok after a night on the ouzo and you want a typical english fry-up!
I am sure that you will have a lovely time there,the resort caters for all ages but the majority I have found are in their 30's and upwards,Suits me fine!The beaches are lovely,and there are some nice walks there.May is a lovely time to visit,and the people give you the best welcome ever!

Unfortunately, not sure I can get there next year as my daughter is getting married in Cyprus next June,but I am hoping I can get out there in early September.

Cheers,and don't forget to post a report when you get back!

Sue :pele
topic will now be locked please refer to the atm thread for future information

wizard
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.