Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Ive read a few post about the campsite supermarket being expensive so might try lidl see how we get on if its opened early enough thanks for all the info :)
Ah, you'll love it early season ... nice and quiet onsite! The only issue i've had in recent years is that they seem to be less prepared for the start of the season than they used to be, the last time we went mid may the big pool didn't open for the first two days, but apart from that everything was perfect!

Weather is usually ok, yes. Like everything, it can be a bit of a risk in May but it's generally nice, mid 20's, and not too hot

PS We get there on the 24th, give us a wave on your way home! :rofl
ats good do you know anything about the water parks and things for the kids to do i think i read they were n lloret de mar :)
It's open from 9:15 in the morning (isn't the internet great! :rofl )
There will be day trips available to go to the water parks

There are always kids clubs available onsite, and they usually do stuff for the kids around the panoramic pool during the day, and at night. You could also go to Jocs, which is a funfair around 5 mins from the campsite (and owned by the campsite too!)
it sure is i woould have been lost without thiis site its great i think i might be going to the campsite supermarket s the kids might be eating there hands by 9.15 :rofl thats if thats opened any earlier though
This page might also help you

http://www.campingparks.com/cmontgri/06_Animacion.php?f=50

Have a look round the rest of the website too, worth a look
Campsite supermarket is opened dead early .. i've posted a link on the other thread to the Campsite website to show kids activities, but you should find all other times on there too including the supermarket
  • Edited by David 2009-04-26 10:14:40
    Discussion from the other topic has now been merged here, to try and keep all info in one place.
ats great all check that out you sure know lots about this place sounds great cant wait to get away now :)
I should, i've been around a dozen times now i think!!!! :rofl
Thanks cidermonster that link was great kids cant wait as i showed them the pictures and videos from the link ta :)
Will be interesting to see just how cheap you can do a week there, given the current state of the pound vs euro

I might just take note of each grocery spend i make just to help people going later in the year :)
Your ever so thoughtful Cider.

My husband and I are taking a few things with us this year so we dont need to buy to much.

Enjoy your holiday.
cidermonster, are you going soon????? I am going on 3rd June so if you are back before then i will have lots of questions for you ;)

Enjoy your holiday :tup

beckie
I'll do my best Beckie, i'll be back on the 1st June

Helen, i'll be doing the same too .... some foodstuff in the case!! :rofl
We got our 'tickets' and luggae tags through this morning.

I just got out of hospital so this cheeredme up :D

Helen
Hope you're feeling better Helen :tup

My cases are firmly packed already! :)
Hi everyone

Im going to castell montgri for the first time in june with the family, this will also be our first trip to Spain so were really looking forward to it. Will be flying into girona airport. Any tips and advice would be really welcome. :cheers
Thanks Cider.

Oh my look how bad my spelling was the other day, its not much better.

Enjoy your time.

Shellz, what date in June are you going?

Helen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.