General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Oh what a shame I will not get to see it as we are in Egypt, result :tup
You can always set your Sky/Tivo box Graham to record series - result :D

:rofl
You can always set your Sky/Tivo box Graham to record series - result

:yikes My Sky comes with an auto block on BB :rofl
Glynis HT Admin wrote:
Pictures of the new house:-

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/celebrity-big-brother/news/a447439/celebrity-big-brother-new-house-revealed-pictures.html

Rumoured contestants are:-

Jim Davidson -Comedian
Sam Robertson -Corrie
Frankie Dettorri - Jockey
Gillian Taylforth - Kath from Eastenders
Lacey Banghard - Page 3
Heidi Montag US Reality
Spencer Pratt - was/is married to Heidi Montag so that'll be weird?
Rylan Clark - X Factor
Ryan Moloney - Aussie Actor
Tricia Penrose - Actress - Heartbeat
Paula Hamilton - Model - from old Volkswagon advert
Claire Richards - Singer from Steps

Must admit I've had to Google most of these except Rylan, Gillian, Jim, Frankie.

Same here, those are the four I've heard of.
I cant see Jim Davison lasting long if he acts the way he did when he was on a cookery reality show a few years ago :duh .
oh dear Rylan!!

Shoot me now!! Lol

Haven't got into this since it moved to channel 5, but I guess it hasn't changed much.
My friend couldn't stand Rylan on X Factor but I developed a little soft spot for him :oops: Apparently he was really popular with the other contestants too. BUT...............his 'well gel' talk will irritate me :twisted:
Well Jim Davidson was replaced as a candidate for the house after his arrest. Neil Ruddock is his replacement. Spencer and Heidi went in as ONE housemate. As usual on the first day there was a twist designed to cause disharmony from the word go..
[spoiler]Ryland and Frankie had to decide who went int the house and who went into a stark damp basement with no food or hot water. These housemates will have to scavenge for leftover food from the main house and make their own beds from pallets and whatever else they can find.[/spoiler]
All housemates are in the house settling in. Big Brother has more surpises in store tomorrow....
I like, so far, Ryan and Rylan, the rest seem ok apart from Lacey - too dipsy & Spencer (who's surname says it all). They should have split him and Heidi up though.
So it's the first eviction tonight between Heidi and Spencer, Paula and Frankie. I think I'd prefer Frankie out of the 3 as the others are good TV and Frankie, although I like him doesn't have as much drama surrounding him. It's a shame really that he's up, maybe one of the more quieter ones should have been in his place like Gillian or Lacey.

[spoiler]DS have Paula in their polls as favourite to go.[/spoiler]
And Paula it was. If you didn't watch the twist shown on CBBBOTS it's here:-

[spoiler]Heidi and Spencer had to fake leaving the house after Paula was evicted. They've been sent to the now 'spruced up' basement to spy on the other HM's.[/spoiler]
It's between Sam and Ryan tonight. Favourite to stay with 78% of the DS vote is

[spoiler]Ryan[/spoiler]

There's supposed to be a BIG twist tonight with Speidi making a decision that will affect the house until the final :yikes
They are all up for tonights eviction DS have Trisha as their favourite to go. They also have Speidi :yuck as favourite to be saved.
Anyone else seen the news about Rylan being allowed out of the house to rehearse for X-Factor?!

I know it wasnt his decision but I dont think he should be allowed to win, seeing as he has been spending Sundays away from the house!

I thought a fundemental rule was that they were only allowed to leave for medical and emergency reasons?

Think they may have shot them selves in the foot a few to many times this series!
DS anti Rylan members are having a field day over this, there's loads of threads - gave the Speidi fans plenty of ammunition. I still want him to win as it looks as though it's between him and Speidi and I couldn't bare it if those cretins won.
Im not a Speidi fan, I dont think I want them to win.

Just been a few times where Channel 5 have slipped up and made it look like a fix. I used to like the show as well! lol
:)
Final tomorrow night. Rylan to win - Get Speidi out lol
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.