Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
the apartments are basic and clean and are ideal for the area, there right in the middle of the costa teguise about 5 mins to main beach cucharas if you look on this webcam there just to left up some steps http://www.inlanzarote.com/webcam.html

there ideal for any age right near all the main shops and restaraunts and bars and the cost of a taxi is about 18euros oneway

enjoy your holiday :tup
just seen your other post regarding heated pool have a look at the oasis lanz same price as celeste and the location is just as good and this has a got a heated pool which even in summer was welcomed because the swimming pools ive used in costa teguise are normally all freezing :rofl

Hope i've helped but i would definately opt for oasislanz if you can there just that little bit better than celeste although ive stayed in both and would stay in both again.....
I am staying in the Celeste next year :tup
I stayed in celeste last christmas was basic but clean & close to all shops bars beach etc. A must visit is Highlander next door. Cost us 15 euros last xmas in taxi from Arrecife. Pool is freezing :rofl
thanks guys for the help ive been researching most of the day about costa tequise and i dont like the sound of how windy it is.is it really that bad at christmas.i went to playa blanca last xmas and weather was lovily but did need a jacket at night thanks again all keep the suggestions coming :tup
oh another thing i am a pain would four of us with a suitcase each get in the one taxi thanks
oooo i have looked up oasislanz and i do like the look of it any idea who i book it with please i know you can with first choice and thomas cook but they are too expensive any cheaper ones please thanks all bye for now and many thanks adj
hi madge yeah we booked through http://www.alpharooms.com/ i've used these loads and have never let us down. I did have a quick look and it looks like they go up over christmas by about £30 per week its roughly £200 for a week at oasis lanz compared to celeste which is about £160. I have to say that i would go for the oasis lanz though there just a bit nicer and they have the heated pool ;)
thanks adj i agree thanks alot is the heated pool the bigger one or the little circular one ive taken a look on alpha and the prices arnt bad at all not much in it like you say.hmmm should i wait and see if the flight prices come down or do i book now troble is i may loose the 2 bed apartment then because they look quite popular last year i got a very good deal with trave republic and didnt book it till the 20th december i kept watching the prices i paid 1300 for 3 adults half board to the lanzarote princess playa blanca for one week it was lovily. my only regret was not staying longer i even shed a little tear when leaving thanks again bye for now :tup
have a great hol bob and thanks vonny :tup
No harm in booking the accomadaton, as for flights i've found that the later you leave it the dearer they become although we got lucky this year we got tickets for end of july for £400 for 3 of us with xl(not going to get that deal again) we booked 3 days before we went but this has to be a one off. Plus with the time of year you want to go its a premium price which has put us off, some flight fares are nearly £400 each over christmas which i think is ridiculous. I may be wrong but if you could find flights under £300 each book them ASAP i doubt you will find them much cheaper but i'd like to be wrong on that.

Where you flying from???

Have a look at the video i've sent you a link via pm it wont let me post on here, heated pool is right at the beginning of the video although you dont really see its full size its bigger than any of the celeste pools but a bit smaller than the unheated pool at the oasislanz..

Hope this helps i'm getting jealous just looked at flights myself :rofl
thanks adj im hoping to fly from birmingham but would consider most airports if the price is right thanks again and get looking for yourself :tup
ooo i found it adj thanks for that yes it looks really nice looks like a full size cooker with oven too i think the 2 bed apartments also have a full size freezer is that true ? thanks
also does anyone know if the two bed apartments are ground floor or does anyone have a room number for a two bed thats nice and has the sun most of the day thanks bye for now :tup
some are privately owned and have fridge freezers dishwashers and washing machines these are rented out by the complex so you might get lucky and get one of those, i think you'll need to email them direct they have floor plans so you could ask for a specific room near a certain pool ;)

flights are nerly £500 each for us for a week over new year so i dont think we'll get there again this year :cry

Enjoy the holiday
ok thanks adj kep looking at the flights who knows you may get lucky bye for now :tup
hi adj i have just booked i got the flights for 216.00 each from birmingham the 17th december till the 30th december for 13 nights through alpha rooms the flight is with monarch just hope they dont go bust i have paid in total 1560.20 for 4 adults in the two bed apartment for 13 nights at the oasis lanz club with transfers extra luggage i am pleased with that thanks a lot
Glad you got sorted and happy i could help!!!! :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.