Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
http://www.aegeanflights.com/

Next year's flights will go on sale beginning off June, keep an eye on their website as they will probably mention when they go on sale. I don't think they will be as cheap as this year's prices but if your quick of the mark there are bargains to be had. My flight for this year was £70 return Edinburgh to Dalaman :D

I think Fly Thomas Cook etc have cheapish flights but Aegean are definately the cheapest
Fab, thank you, I'll set mself a reminder to check at the start of June :tup
http://www.otbeach.com is another cheapie - I think you can book just a flight.
the aegean flights are out about 14th June when i spoke to them they said they did not think they would be cheap this year sue to fuel prices, I have seen onur flights on travel republic but they are dear. Another good site is freshholidays they flights may be dear but the accommodation is really cheap which could make up for the dear flights
The problem with
Suemackey wrote:
the aegean flights are out about 14th June when i spoke to them they said they did not think they would be cheap this year sue to fuel prices, I have seen onur flights on travel republic but they are dear. Another good site is freshholidays they flights may be dear but the accommodation is really cheap which could make up for the dear flights

is and I quote

Flights, accommodation and transfers bought through this website are not sold as package holidays and are not ATOL-protected.

Taken from the bottom of the page of their website they have an ABTA logo showing though
Fresh holidays do package holidays, I think I read on here some where that even though they are ABTA protected it is best to pay on credit card as no holidays can be safe now
I agree Sue, i've heard that ABTA are not all they are cracked up to be
easy jet are starting to fly out to dalaman this summer so they'll be nice and cheap - if somewhat unreliable :tup
Unrealiable is not a word I would describe easyjet as NL32 :) . In fact the complete opposite . you are more likely to have delays /reschedules with the charter/TOs than easyjet . Their flight timings very rarely change and I have always known them to fly out on time unlike some of my package holiday fights :( . You will of course have to put up with no inflight entertainment and the boarding scrum but if their flights were cheaper I would have no hesitation in flying to Turkey with them . The only problem for me is I like to book way in advance and wouldnt have the patience to wait and I think you would have to be quick off the starting block for the cheap deals if any in school holiday time .
I also think you are far less likely to get a flight time change with the likes of Easyjet, than you are with First Choice, Thomson, Thomas Cook et al. But of course Easyjet don't normally release their summer schedules till December so no good for really early bookers.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.