Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
NL32, I have to agree with your post, Also I might add that the reps of the companys add that none of their competitors provide Insurance with the trips I found out this was untrue as all companys providing these trips must be insured via the Council of the area they operate in.
Wherever you go you will find that the holiday comapies charge a lot more for their excursions, they try to make you book all your trips at their welcome meetings and then you find you could have booked everything a lot cheaper later on. There are always loads of tour agents and they all do the same trips for much cheaper, often giving discounts if you book more than one trip, and as rwb46 says they are all have to be insured so you don't have to worry about that.
I book all my trips with local tour operators .There is a samll place in Kadriye called lets go travel and you would not believe the difference in price between them and thomas cook ,they charge a fraction of the price and all fully insured. My daughter works as a holiday rep for thomas cook and the wages are that small they have to make extra by selling trips .It is about time they were paying the reps more and charging less for the trips ,then i am qjuite sure they would sell more . As you say rw46 they tell people the small operators are not insured ,which is telling lies.
Bluepeterno1
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.