Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Dont know if this will help aam , it is not in marmaris but you may get some information from the link below.if you search you will find an article about a new chiropody clinic in fethiye.

Bluepeterno1

http://www.landoflights.net/detais.asp
You should be able to get a pedicure. I've found them in most countries I have been to.
the hairdressers i go to in beldibi which is about 2 miles from marmairs does lovely pedicures and gives your feet a good scrub and lots of nice lotions etc, if youre interested let me know and ill give you the name of hairdressers, hes a really good price hes just increased his shampoo and blow dry from 5 lira to 10 lira lol, cant beleive how cheap that is, 5 lira last year was a joke, but his wife comes in especially to do manicures and pedicures, he just rings her when you get there
royal garden in armutalan brilliant, liz always goes there she loves it
hiya and thanks for replies, theyre great guys however a pedicure aint like a chiropodist using a scalpel and foot file lol,i did try this once in marmaris as a substiute lol but the only good thing was nice looking decorated toe nails :rofl i did think i was chancing it byt asking cos my hubby hadnt even heard of chiropody/podiatry lol and he was :que when i told him what they do lol and he wa slike no no why would we have anything like that :duh :tongue thanks anyway lol!x
ps. ellie meg, that place you said for your hair could be right up my street as im coming for season lol, can you pm it to me please cos ill be needing somewere decent and reasonable for hair,waxing etc if poss lol!thanks!x
yes foot file and scissor type things used at this salon too, ive emailed the name good luck
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.