Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Marmaris turkey
4 Posts
i've just come back and personally i don't think its much more expensive than last year

you can expect to pay anything from 3YTL to 6YTL for a full english breakfast, 4-6YTL for a bottle of Efes, 7-9YTL for a vodka/spirit, 9-15YTL for cocktails

meals - you can get 3 course meals at lots of places all varying from 15YTL to 23YTL or you can pay a bit more for just main course - you will get what you pay for

there was 3 of us and we went for 3 weeks and spent £1,500! admittedly we didn't do any trips or get bladdered most nights but we had a good time

in my opinion marmaris can be as cheap or as expensive as you want it to be - shop around, you'll get the bargains!

have fun xx
will say our most expensive meal was our last night at O Yes on the beach

2 steak planks, 1 t bone steak, 1 bottle of Efes and 1 large water - 97YTL - and at the exchange rate we got (2.85) that worked out at £34
:tup Thankyou for ur replys, you have been really helpful. .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.