Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi

I wouldn't say the evenings are that cool. I went last year in Dec and April and we were still walking round in t shirts if thats any help. There tends to be a breeze though, maybe thats what they mean by cool??
im also off there 30th March for 2 weeks mandi - for the evenings ive bought the usual strappy type tops and t shirts for me 2/3 pairs of linen trousers and a couple of skirts. New t shirts etc for hubby and the 3 boys and im just going to take a couple of light summery cardi type things for me and a sweatshirt each for the men/boys. the boys/hubby will take a pair of jeans each (the only long trousers hubby will wear are jeans anyway - the same 501 s he,s worn since he was 17 :roll: :roll: :roll: ) and they will also have their shorts. im hoping that wll cover things without taking too much "just in case stuff". We usually go to turkey end may and the evenings there at that time can be a little chilly but i usually find it only feels chilly for a couple of evenings but once the sun gets into your skin it doesnt feel so bad :D :D . the weather forcast is looking good :D :D .

lyn
Thanks for all that - yes it does help alot. When you go to the same region many times you are aware of what's needed and what's useful. I was trying to guaue how cold 'cool' was and am probably right in thinking it's comparable to a good summers evening in England? Warm enough, but being outside needs at night a light fleece or cardi. Also, tanned skin tends to feel the chills a bit.

Can't wait!!! :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.