Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Evening Clothes
7 Posts
hi
it.s not to bad some nights but you might still need a cardi or sweater as it's still sometimes quite windy. and the winds really cool it down at night.
Thanks, usually only take cardi, but was looking at webcam in Teguise and people had coats and long trousers on. We are going to Blanca
I tried to post a link but can't :think

You can check the weather on various sites. I found a site with a 15 day forecast. Weather in the nights seems to be 16 c.

The day you arrive it's....
Mostly sunny and nice. Winds from the NNE at 30 km/h.Realfeel®: 23 °CHigh: 23 °C and in the night.....Breezy with increasing clouds. Winds from the NNE at 40 km/h.Realfeel®: 18 °CLow: 18 °C

Weather is just as lovely as week goes on. Hope this helps? Accuweather is the site name. Seems pretty chilly in the nights though. I'm packing some cardigans and light jackets! (I'm going on the 26th and can'twait!) ;)

Have a fab time!

Emma :)
Yes bring long trousers and a cardigan for the nights no matter what the websites say. There is a breeze at night and if you want to eat al fresco it will be more comfortable dressed. If you have been in the sun all day you will find the chill down at night more than you would normally. The old motto "be prepared".
I like wearing my breakfast clothes when I go out at an evening
Me too, Thats why i'm often found in just my boxers!!! :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.