Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
stroll evening
7 Posts
What would you want to see on your stroll?
nothing in particular just somewhere to get away from the hotel for a short while ,Would have liked Jandia but it looks so remote
The main resort area of Jandia is fine there are shops and restaurant type bars and even an English bar however the tourists will be 90% German. The reason I wanted to know what you were looking for is that some hotels are well away from any built up areas so you could certainly stroll but only see sand and sea. Have you picked a hotel yet?
No not picked a hotel yet. Never been AI before but with the euro and just retired would like the best we can, eg hotel good food, would not like to be disappointed. Jandia Club princess was available, didn't know if that was remote or not. Think Costa Calma Hotel available too. Which are near to shops, bars etc please
Costa caleta has a nice waterside path to walk along, You can feed the chipmunks that live in the rocks too.

The resort is fairly spread out also allowing you to have a good strole around.
Jandia Princess is on a complex a couple of miles out before the resort area of Jandia have stayed at the sister hotel the Fuerteventura Princess next door which is our favourite hotel but that is HB.The Occidental Grand AI is also close by.
Also in Costa Calma the Pajara Beach AI also seems to be getting good reviews.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.