Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
It is in Armutalan near to Excelsior and Sarba area.

John
John,

Are they about as far in land as Antique palace but further west?? somewhere up as far as Villa sol??

Thanks

P.s, Anyone else that has stayed here comments would be welcome

Craig
:thanks for that Briar :-)

I have read these before and the ones on Holidays uncovered, and they seem ok, i just wondered if anyone that had been is a regular on this forum, as sometimes you get a better idea if you sepak to the person direct in a round about way?

Thanks again
Craig
Went here for a week in July found the place excellent for what we had paid free air conditioning was great, the people that worked there were great nothing was a problem for them. It is a bit out but if you walk 100 yards down the road you can jump on the mini bus for about 30p each to get into the main drag or you can have a leisurely stroll, the slides were great and the pool clean, we also had no problems getting a sunbed ask any member of staff where the cushions are for them (near the laundry) the hotel and rooms were really clean, I would def go there again but we've booked the Epic apartments this time. The only faults I can recall were the constant banging of doors, shouting etc the rooms were not very sound proof and when by the pool don't put anything on the floor as it will get wet......don't worry they are ok we've paid more and had worse. Regards ( I did put a report in one of the forums) :) :) :)
Yes the reports, photos etc.. all look good and if it was for me personally i would not have a problem, but you know when you are seeking advce for a friend, you just wanted to cover all aspects, to which i belive i have, so thanks to all that have replied, i have told my friend to book and enjoy :-)

:glynis Craig
hi we stayed there last may and sept,stayed in a few apts round armutalan area and these are the best,clean,friendly,nice food etc just booked to go 18th may
hi me, my hubby, daughter(16) and son(12) have booked to go to club alpina apartments for 2 wks 1st October. Anyone got any info on these apartments and the armulatan area of marmaris, also whats the weather like in october. thanks

Merged to existing topic Briar
CLICK HERE for our reviews of this accommodation.

Kath HT Admin
As Kath pointed out the HT reviews are very good to go by, I suspect it will be a nice place, not been in but passed many many times.

Armutalan is my personal favorite area of Marmaris. Its not too busy, tends to be very quiet on an evening, but still plenty of places to eat/drink/shop.

Getting to Marmaris Centre/Beeches is easy, its either a 10-15minute walk or a short trip on the Dolmus.

Im sure you will enjoy your holiday, as will your children.
Hi me, my hubby and 2 children amanda (16) and Martin (12) are going to these apartments for 2 weeks on 1st october is anyone going at the same time. Read some really great reviews hope its as good as everyone says! 8)
I hope you have a nice time, On reading other members postings in the Hotel section they appear to think differently on this hotel like I did especially this year where 3 out of the 4 guests who have written something about the Club Alpina are certainly not favourable, I know this as fact as I was one that posted IF you have any questions regarding the hotel PM me anytime.
Hi

Was thinking of booking the Club Alpina for July 2008.

We have stayed at Club Julian and Club Cettia, which are both in the Amutalan area. Can anyone tell me where Alpina is in relation to these two ?

Thanks
It's about 2km from Club Julian perhaps slightly less.
We stayed there about 5 years ago
I don't know where the other appartments are that you mentioned but I can tell you where they are roughly
When you travel on the dolmus from Marmaris to Amutalan there is a stop opposite the Rose and Crown bar
Cross the road past the R+C and carry on up the hill .There is a large predominantly german hotel on your left think it's called Samba
Club alpina is right in front of you .
Say hello to Gino and the gang if they are still there
Hi

We are staying at the Club Alpina, Marmaris in July.

Have been reading some of the trip advisor reviews, and was a little concerned, that it mentions being forced to join in with the activities etc. or run the risk of being thrown in the pool.

Now, I like to have a good holiday. But I like, without worrying about hassle like this.

Any one stayed there who can (hopefully) put my mind at rest.

Click Here to read our reviews of this accommodation.

Also if you have stayed here and not yet written a review please do so via the above link. :tup
Hi Guys,

I am staying at the club alpina in August and i have read lots of review on these apartments which are all fab. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what the entertainment in the hotel is like and also if they have the slides on all day or are they just at certain times. I normally stay at the Club Orient which I think is opposite, if anyone can verify this that would be great.

Thanks claire
7 Day program of entertainment different each day, Slides are open to 7pm all day, These were a few years back and might have changed, You can still use the Club Orient facilities also providing you purchase drinks etc.
These club Alpina apartments look really nice if i go back to marmaris this is where i want to stay! They look smart and simple :sun2

I reckon they'll have the slide on most the day maybe an hour off in the afternoon, thats the drill in most places ive stayed at really :cheers

Lucky you!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.