Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Think they are one and the same. I've walked past them several times in the last couple of weeks ( I stayed just around the corner at Ceylan apart). I noticed that on one sign the name is spelt how we spell it, i.e. Turquoise, and on another it's Turquise.

They are conveniently situated for everything. Hope you have a brill time.

I only came home yesterday but wish I was still there. :roll:

Chris
Thank you very much Chris, would they be near Club Julian? Or can you tell me which number they are close to on the map of Marmaris.

wgipk.
They are No 113 on the map.
Thank you mys123.

wgipk.
wgipk

Club Julian are a 5 or 6 minute walk from Club Turquoise (longer the older you get :lol: ). Come out the front of Turquoise and turn right. Walk along until you are at Adam & Eve restaurant (2 min walk) look to your left and you will see the road that takes you up to Club Julian. Heading back to Club Turquoise 12 October for our second visit this year and tenth in total over the years.

Wilson :wink:
Thanks Wilson,

Thats exactly where I thought Turquise is. How long are you staying for? Hope it will be two weeks then we can meet up!

Anna.
Anna

Only going for the week I'm afraid, best I can do is leave a drink at the bar for you !!

Wilson :wink:
Cheers Wilson,

Aw what a pity sure maybe next year, hope you have a wonderful time and take care.

Luv Anna.
xxxxxxxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.