Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Anyone been here this season?? checked out the reviews and they range from excellent to abysmal!!! Have just booked this place for 2 weeks from the 18th - hoping its good

Showed our daughter photos of all the slides & pools tonight she is so excited - only 13 more mornings of 'are we going today?' :shrug

look forward to hearing from those of you who have been here :yipee

Regards

LA
:sun :sun we are a party of 8 adults and 7 chrildren staying at this hotel
can anyone give me some info on rooms in self catering and hotel rooms?
will be traveling on 20th of july with direct travel and hopeing to have a nice relaxing break in marmaris.
can any of you give us info on places to go and things to do with kiddies aged between 4 and 16 ?also entertainment and good restaurants to keep everyone happy ?
also is the waterpark beside us part of our hotel?does it stay open all day?
any info on hotel and marmaris will be helpful as it is our first time visit!
thanking you all before hand :?: :!: :lol:
I stayed there in August - you can see my full review under hotel reviews

It certainly isnt the best hotel ive stayed at, and not the worst - But far from relaxing - its manic!! kids will most prob enjoy tho

There is plenty of things to do and see outside the hotel - loads of trips & excursions

We stayed in a sc apart and they are fine

The water slides are part of the hotel - but only open 4 hours throughout the day 9-11 & 3-5 from memory

Any other info you want ask away
hey has any one been to the antique palace in marmaris if so what were the rooms like i mean did they have single or double beds as i have to share a room which i am not to keen on but i dont rele want to share a bed let me know please and what the hotel was like
do they have good entertainment for the little ones ? is is very far up in the armualan area ? any good interactive maps ? how far is the new tesco from these apts.
looking forward to hols. getting very excited !!any info. would great ?? thanks !! 12 more sleeps !! roll on marmaris !!
You can read the reviews mentioned HERE

Kath HT Admin
Sal

If you are in the aparts/sc you will have single beds - Not sure about the hotel side of things

Diddles - dd was 4 when we went and she loved it 3/4 pools to choose from & of course the water slides

I have posted my review in Kaths Link above - Looking at the reviews they have smartened up there act in the restaurant. Emrah the new bar/restaurant manager is a friend of ours - tell him Leigh-Anne & Jimmy said he would give you a free drink, im sure he will oblige :D

LA
website for antiquepalace anyone know where to get it ?
looking for website because we are 2 familys travelling and have booked 3 1 bed apts. and would like rooms altogether . also i hear they will do birthday cakes as we have 3 birthdays over there !! thanking you !!
Did you find the website - it is detailed on the review page?

Any restaurant will do birthday cakes for you - just let them know the day before and they will organise.

LA
thank you so much !! have e mailed them so i will let you know how i get on . again thank you all !!!
8 more sleeps !! soooo excited !!! cant wait to get away from this awful weather !!giving good weather from 20th , day we go away ! its always the same with me ! hopefully i wont bring bad weather with me !!
i went to the antique palace hotel in aug this year, i wanted to know if anyone that has been there know what the young lad that works in the hairdressers on site is called he is only 18 and looks a lil bit like gareth gates if anyone know please tell me as when i tell people about him i cnt keep calling him gareth gates looka like
thankx
His name is Fred

John
what the really young one woh only 18 tht doesnt rele seem like a turkish name lol opr a name for some one his age lol
:lol: :lol: Sorry was only joking :lol: :lol:

John
nah i didnt think it would be lol n i was actually being serious unlike you lol

*Edit please do not post in phone text Briar
there are loads of resturants near antique palace i stayed there a few days ago there is a hotstuff resturant which is really nice but dont go into the rose resturant as they never listen to what you want
the resturant in the hotel is good value as well
why do all posts that are similar get emerged into one i had one on antique palace and now its been put with this one when its a totally different thing its confusing now as i dont know whats replys to mine and whats not
what i mean is i wrote asking about a person in the antique palace hotel and some one else wanted to know what the hotel was like and what resturants are there they are two totally diferent posts but with the same name one is by sal_88 the other is by claire but mine seems to have been put into claire's as it has the same name
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.