Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
atate,

There are a few topics where the Club Negris are mentioned. There's also a few reviews of the Negris Hotel (assuming it's the same one) on our Hotel Review section.

Darren
hi, i know this might be to late but there are 2 nergris in marmaris the one your dicussing is a really nice one thats on the beach

Wendy
Can anyone help? Going to Club Nergis Beach Hotel in August, trip Advisor reviews are going on negative which worrys me, does anyone know anything about this hotel. positive or negative would be appreciated :cheers :(
Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
a friend of ours goes every year and has done for the last 5 years - they obviously love it and we stay near it every year too

apparently the food is very good and plentiful

i personally take review sites with a pinch of salt - you always seem to get very very bad or very good - there's never really a happy medium!! i find a holiday is what you personally make of it, if you want 5 star luxury you go to the Hilton!

I'm sure you'll enjoy your holiday - this hotel has the added benefit of a fantastic location!
the negris hotel is on the other side of the road the beach hotel but i would be more concerned about the weather around the 23 oct
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.