Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Can anyone tell me where abouts the Portobello is on the Map as its not listed only I'd like to book somewhere close to it I know there are nice apartments just over the road but don't know the name! Can anyone help?
Club Alize is next to it

There is really good reports on for the above hotel :D
:lol: Cheers thanks for that only didn't want to pay Portobello prices as my friends are prefer to try somewhere diff! Hav u stayed in Club Alize wats it like? I stayed in Portobello last year and it was great when we had the kids but this year its just me and my husband so thought we'd try some where a bit smaller.
Keskin is across the road from Portabello (out the back)
Great apartments.

Loulou
Hiya can anyone help me :roll: I have just booked the Portobello Apartments in Marmaris for 2007 and iam looking to see if they have a website. Thanks Sarah
Hi - can anyone recommend a room / block in these apts?
greerh, read through all reports you can find and you will establish which block is the best.
hi does anyone know what company is selling these apartments this year,thomsons and portland no longer seem to take bookings for these apartments,thank you in advance for your replies
I think first choice also do them.
hi all just wondering is this hotel ok i'am looking to go there but in brochure it is a artist impression could you tell me if this place is complete and also any reviews you have.. thanks :lol:
Hi oneilly. I have been 4 times to the portobello and loved it each time. It is a very big appartment block and the artists impression in the brochure is just the new bit at the back. It is all finished and very nice. As i said it is a big block block now and so can get quite noisy at times. I didn't go there last year but i understand that all the older appartments were going to be updated for this season too. All in all had a fab time there. Am back to Marmaris this year!!!!!! 3 weeks to go can't wait
cheers dealo for info any more welcome. have a great holiday. my choice was between the portobello or the club alize i think the porto has won. cheers :glynis
How long have you got !! i could talk about the portobello all day!! lol. There are 4 pools, one very big with 6 water slides, great to keep the kids happy, ( and us big kids love 'em too !!!! ). plenty of facilities to get food and the odd drink or three !!!. The hotel bar was great for snacks in the day but we ate out most evenings as there are loads and loads of places to choose from. We have stayed in the older appartment blocks each time we have been and although basic were always clean. Our friends stayed in the new block last time we went and they were excellent. the entertainment in the evening at the poolside bar was amateur but always made for a good night, and there is a turkish night and bar-b-que on a wed. If you like a lively atmosphere you will enjoy the portobello.
cheers. for that dealo have you are any one else have any idea what is the best block to have :lol:
oneilly,

Portobello and Club Alize are practically next door to each other, you could have the best of both of them ... :lol:

Wilson :wink:
we have stayed in bock e and b. both were facing the pool. Block k is one of the new blocks. They were a bit more expensive but they were nice appartments.
just got a booking with first choice today but i think the rooms must just be like a lottery because they dont say on the forms all i have on mine is 1bed supr whatever that is. cheers thanks for info wilson :glynis
Can confirm Oneillly the Portabello and Club Alize are next door to each other. Stayed in Club Alize in Sept 2005 and very nice but the Portabello is on a much grander scale (used their facilities for five years) it is a number of apartments that they have made into a complex and very much children orientated, i'm not sure of the blocks but we have heard several times Tompsons have the best but heard First Choice were renovating their blocks this year. Have a great time :lol:
you have got one of the new rooms there oneilly. Have a great time . when are you off ??
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.