Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We have usually found that the early tip works but with a promise of more to come, say the middle of your holiday & then at the end. Keeps them on their toes.
When you refer to hand held fans do you mean the battery operated type ??
Regards:- songbird
Yes - they love them. Plus they were the ones from Mark & Spencers when the world cup
was on and had England on them so they were even more impressed - for some strange reason !!!

sue
Hi all, we go to the voyage Torba on the 20th Aug for two weeks, looking at my paperwork it says i've got 2 twin rooms sleeping 3 in each, I've looked at the Voyage Torba websit and it only shows bungalows, deluxe bungalows, duplex bungalows and the private torba, no sign of twin rooms at all, has anyone stayed in a twin room? what are they like? where are they situated? thanks :)
If you google Voyage Torba and then go to the First Choice website, picture 13 shows the twin rooms HTH
thanks, hope there is another bed in there or couch as they are putting 3 of us in each room
I have two bookings to the voyage torba for 14 nights, departing 20th Aug 2012, each booking is for 2 adults and 1 child. my family is no longer able to go due to my daughter needing surgery, anyone want holiday at a bargin price pm me :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.