Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
coco beach
23 Posts
Sammy... I was as sick as a dog... some kind of amoebic bug from you know what probably. There's a problem at Baga creek as well, because they fly tip sewage. I've been ranting about this for a few years and almost getting flamed for it.

I guess if there isn't any legal infrastructure for cracking down on dumping waste, nothing is going to be done. Its a bit of a Catch 22 as it is due to the increase in tourists that the sewage tanks are filling up quicker and unscrupulous hotel/guest house owners are illegally dumping.

I'm still suffering from stomach problems (gradually getting better) 6 months after my last bout of Gastritus! It was so bad that I've got to train my digestive system again (lost a stone).

The wonders of Goa! Not sure if I'll be back again soon as if I get a bug again it could be a big problem! Just have to see how I feel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.