Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Contact Lenses
4 Posts
My daughter has just come back from Goa, she paid £45 for a years supply of monthly contact lenses from Eyesite the address is Near sea Breeze Beach Resort, New Shopping Complex, opp Post office Lane Condolim PH 0832 6450762. He even posted some extra ones she bought and arrived a few days after she arrived home and he never ask for any money to send them.She travelled from the south to condolim to do some shopping for me and went in there on the off chance and was very happy with the test and service. Hope this helps Gel
i purchased some daily disposables last year(when i ran out) slightly dearer than UK but needs be.
I got mine from the opticians (i tried many before) by lacoste/nike shop canangute,i think £25 for 1 week -4.25 each eye
Sunlovinsun my daughter said daily contacts were just over a £1 a day in the above opticans.She has only been back a couple of weeks so these are up to date prices.Gel
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.