Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
I don't know if this will answer your question but perhaps someone has mentioned the location in their review HERE.

Pippy :D
The Corona Mar apartments are immediately behind the Atalaya apartments where I stayed this Easter and across the road from the Aguazul apartments. Personally, I think the location is good as you are close to the heart of Puerto Del Carmen but set back a couple of hundred yards from the seafront up a fairly quiet one-way road. It is only 10 minutes easy walk to the excellent Playa Grande beach too. There is an external flight of steps up from the road to the Corona Mar but with a SPAR supermarket at the bottom of the steps between the Atalaya and the Corona Mar apartments, it's ideal for anyone self-catering who doesn't have transport.

Click on the link below to bring up a map of Puerto Del Carmen. Click on section C. The Corona Mar complex is up the road marked Pedro Barba exactly opposite the junction with the road marked Timon.

http://www.puertodelcarmen.com/mapa-es.html

Here's a photo I took of the Corona Mar while there. Click to enlarge.

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/7092/dscf266811uy4.th.jpg
Thanks for that, looking to go away for the new year, but have now decided on the atlantis/ los lomas apts some very good reports on them.
No problem Nashman, but as you are talking very good reports, the Atalaya apartments are right up there too.
Booked the atlantis/los lomas apts for the time of year think weve got a decent deal but just an afterthought, as we are arriving on the 30th Dec leaving on the 6th Jan will there be taxis available to take us back to the airport as isnt the 6TH a holiday for the spainiards?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.