Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Stayed there a couple of times very family orientated with loads to do. they are right round the bay quite near port torrent. We didnt find it a problem getting anywhere from there, plenty of buses with a stop just outside. there are also water taxis and normal taxis.
hi sue, yes the sol post appts are lovely, and the location is very good plenty to do for all the family, there is a beach within walking distance, about 5/10 min walk, but the port de torrent is just a short bus ride away, its about a 10 mins on the bus to san an town, but you can walk its a lovely walk,we loved staying at the sol post im sure you will to.

fizz xxxx
thanks for the replys great help :D there is just the two of us,so hope there are plenty of little bars nearby :?:
yes sue there are lots of bars and resturants :) one thing i forgot to say is when we arrived our room was above a irish bar during the world cup :shock: so you can imagine a lttle noisey :shock: but they did move us no probs, so if you want to be sure you dont get put there it may be worth sending them a e.mail just to be on the safe side :)
have a lovely time im sure you will.

love fizz xxxxx
thanks again :) il email, only 4 weeks cant wait 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.