Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
The amphitheatre is up near the cemmetary, not far from where the Thursday market is held.
agean princess near club lobelia and club excelsior if you know where they are. Past cemetry, past ampitheartre take a right hand turn, past club excelsior. club lobelia opposite excelsior and agean princess are behind lobelia. They look very nice but dont know anyone who has stayed there.
Is it miles from the centre then? sorry I don't even know where the market etc is :( How far from bazaar etc or Gima at the other end??

Jacki
hi jacki2u i stayed in club anastasia that next to amphitheatre it only took us a 15mins walk to centre we did that every night if the wife done it any one can in any way theres so much going on before you no it your at the front. :lol:
I agree about a 15 min walk and we did it every day sometimes twice a day.
Jacki, amphitheatre is in the Armutalan area of Marmaris. Try looking at the Marmaris map for some of the places people have mentioned to see if that helps but it is a short walk into the centre or even a dolmus ride away.Is there anywhere you specifically wanted to be near? Must admit i prefer this area as there are loads of great bars and restaurants around.
Not really I've stayed at Club Alize and Turquoise before and found them to be a reasonable distance but if Armutalan has a lot going on that sounds good My partner and I are taking his 17 yr old son with us so hoping to get somewhere that he might hook up with some other youngsters too

Jacki
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.