Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
cost of living
6 Posts
some drink prices here
Perhaps those back could post some prices for us.
( welcome to HT kittenfox :D )
I think your recollection of prices could be way off Kittenfox.

At 2.8 leva to the GBP -

Your cocktail cost £42.85p, you deserved to get one free!

Your baked potato and sparkling wine were £1.78p each.

To have paid 35 stotinki for a pint, you must have been out of the resort since it's only 12.5p.

Think you are a decimal place out here and there in either direction. No worries, I can't remember prices either.

The good news is that thus far reports suggest prices are much the same as last year. The bad news is that it won't last past this season, 2008 could be very interesting.

Peter
Hi kittenfox,

As Peter says, your recollection of the prices that you quote for last year appears to be way off:

500ml of local beer is going to cost you from around 1 Lev (35pence/€0.50), depending on where you drink, much the same as last year.

Action Aquapark & Aqua Paradise both cost from 16-28 Leva per day or 10-20 Leva per half-day, depending on age & height - which is not too different from last year, if I recall correctly. The small water park in the Kuban hotel complex may well be cheaper.

Baldur
next to Mena Palace there was a few places selling a pint for 1lev (about 35p I think)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.