Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Where on the CDS are you staying?It stretches for quite a few miles.
Hi

Im staying in Mijas, but for the odd night im prepared to travel, bus/train and taxi back.
Not familiar with Chicagos,is it a night club or a pub like Witherspoons?
You have the resorts of Fuengirola,Benalmadena and Torremolinos within an easy taxi/bus ride Im sure you could find something you would enjoy.What time of year are you going?
chicago's is the sort of place 30's/40's hang out late night bar, im going in July
There must bo 100's of places that fit the bill. There are half a dozen
weekly free newspapers on almost every other shop doorstep. Many
of them have pull-out centre pages advertising a wide variety of bars,
etc.

One of them, The Town Crier, is online at http://www.towncrier.es
If you click on 'pages' you can read the entire newspaper online.

A.M.
Being more familiar with the area around Benalmadena and Torremolinos I can recommend The Elefanti, Monroes, Bunnys(not for the easily offended)Pickwicks and Albatross for quiz and bingo.Plus a host of places around Bonanza Sq.And you have 24 Hr sq for Discos and music bars.In Torremolinos you have Baileys,The Galoping Major.Holly Fitzimons.plus loads of bars down by the beach.
If you get a chance call in the Hotel Bali,Victor the entertainment organizer and his crew will put on a good show in the evening.Tell him Senor Burgos told you to come.
out of interest why is bunnys not for the easily offended?
It's a live 'drag' show where you'll need to have a very broad sense of humour.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.