Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Baga would be the best for you but I definately wouldn`t consider AI in Goa as it is so cheap.
I will second both of those suggestion, you do not want to be stuck with a hotel in Goa, you want be in the shacks or sightseeing in the day, restaurants or clubs in the evenings
Well I was there in Dec and quite a few of my friends have been since then and it's very quiet this year, no parties going on.
We are booked to stay All Inclusive at Santiago Hotel in Baga which has had some pretty good reviews our package cost less than £550 each for 2 weeks in April so no more expensive than staying Bed and Breakfast somewhere else - we are not tied to the Santiago and intend to eat and drink else where as well as our hotel.
Having been to Goa before we said the same-would;'nt need to go all inclusive- but when its the same price or even less than B&B just as well book it it might be a nice comfort blanket!
Hi Mrfostie

You got a really good deal, if you booked now it would be well over £1000

First Choice want £976 for the Osborne
@ shamus - u`ll find night life in north goa. For psychedelic music Club Westend in Calangute, Curlies, Shiva Valley in South Anjuna, 9Bar, Primrose, Disco Valley in Vagator & some private places in Mandrem n Ashwem i guess...For private parties u just need to keep ur eyes n ears open to find out da party...hehe
If u r lookin out for hip-hop or club music in Titos, Mambos. They r in Baga n around area.
I heard parties keep goin on in butterfly beach in palolem.

I hope dis will help u out.

TT
Hi Mrfostie

You got a really good deal, if you booked now it would be well over £1000

First Choice want £976 for the Osborne

I booked last June got early discount of £300 each from Airtours/Manos :glynis
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.