Caribbean - Cuba Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Cuba
brewerdave - nope still no Visas :( I will have to give them a ring!!

( :offtop - Obviously the lady at FC was trying to fob me off re the flights - hope the planes are as good!!)
Flights with Thomsomfly are great, your on ex FC 767 have had four long haul trips in Premier very good.
Looks like we are collecting ours from the FC customer service desk too... would anyone know if we would do this before or after we check in?

Thanks
L
Lozza07,

I would collect them before you check-in but it doesn't make much difference really.

Darren
Deffo going to collect them before check in; That gives more time for the run around that I'm now expecting! from the First Choice desk.
Thanks for the responses everyone, I'll pick them up before just to be safe.... not long now brewerdave!! Have a good one. :tup
I DON'T BELIEVE IT - Visas have just turned up in the post - letter is dated 14th February - but postmarked 5th March!! Oh well - saves a job on Tuesday! :tup
Hopefully that happens to me... doubt it somehow!!
Well well well... my boyf just checked the post.... and guess what???? We have our visas, same as you brewerdave letter is dated 14th February - but postmarked 5th March.
can anybody please tell me about wot type of visa you need to get, cant you pay at airport like you do in the dominican
You need a travel visa from Cuba Embasey in London cost £15.00 look on line. Who are you travelling with because some companies issue them and included in holiday price. Fist Choice being one but Thomson do not include them.
thanks were travelling with thomas cook, ill check with them and see if its included, if not ill get it early as not going while aug but less expense nearer the day :sun2
Wendy, I emailed thomas cook about this and it seems that they are included in the cost of the holiday. Apparently the visas should arrive with your tickets. Can anyone else confirm this?

Thanks.
Anyone booked with Thomson Holidays travelling to Cuba soon ??

Have you received Visa or did you buy it ??

Was told early on Thomson do not issue Visa's now read they changed and do issue visa can anyone help please.
thanks lisav, went into thomas cook and they verified i will receive visa with my tickets, thanks for e-mailing them :sun2
Reply from Thomson Holidays

We can confirm your Cuban Visas are included in your holiday price; we have recently changed this so they are actioned in line with First Choice Holidays.
We have contacted your Travel Agent to pass this information on.
You will receive your Visas 10/14 days before departure.
Just to confirm. I got my tickets and visa in the post today, now I just hope that I can go in 21 days due to the swine flu :yikes
Visa's for Cuba??? I hope all are joking. If so what do I do??
bobbsy, if you have booked through a travel agents, you need to speak to them asap.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.