Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
I was there on the 12th and it was 1.12 everywhere. However the pound's fallen since so I would imagine it's about 1.10 now.
If you look on the Eurotobacco web site it gives you there rate which is updated daily and is more or less the same as Sheilas.
Today Frid 22 Oct it's 1.11
hola new to benidorm, are there plenty of cash till/atm's in the area, also dont know how true it is but i was told natwest only use certain machine's ,,,,can anyone verify, cheers in advance , j
There are plenty of ATM's in Benidorm all of which accept Nat West cards.
Be carefull though and only use one's that are attached to the bank as opposed to the free standing one's outside shops. That way if you do have problems then the bank staff will be able to help you.
Also if the machine looks in any way that it has been tampered with don't use it. Just as you would in the UK.
You will get charged for using your card so find out how much before you go as if you use it often this could add up to quite a lot of charges.
hi just wondering if the thomas cook mastercard prepaid currency card is a good and safe way to take your money to benidorm or for that matter anywhere abroad :que
Hi lesmac ... this topic in General Holiday Enquiries may provide some useful advice about prepaid mastercards in general:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=68514

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.