Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
emma,
if you can wait, take cash sterling with you
you will get min 145 to pound with no commission

Mark
Does anyone have a nationwide account as i have been told that they don't charge to withdraw. does anyone know what there exchange rate is?

thanks emma
You will get official Interbank rates on withdrawals made on a Nationwide FlexAccount with no loading.

luci :wave
Do you get the same rate if you take travellers cheques in sterling ??

Or do you have to take all your cash in sterling (notes & Coins) to change up at the better rate ?

Thanks everso

Elaine x
best rate in purto pollensa last week was 142 with no commission
Hi, we got back from Palma Nova last week and used our Nationwide card. We got 1.476 euros to the pound and no commission charges.
usually get lower rate with £ t/c or commission charge.......take cash 4 best deals
or follow helen rad thats a corking rate
Even if I didnt bank with Nationwide I would still have a flexaccount with them and just save my holiday money up in it.Its surprising how much you can save by just using your card abroad and you can protect it as well with CPP for extra security.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.