Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We have sent things over to Turkey by post before and I have never been charged extra. Are you sending via a courier as you have paperwork? If so then you will have to pay by weight and it may be expensive. We have always just posted things normal post and they have arrived ok and we have never been charged extra by customs.

Good luck with your visa application. I remember sending off for my husband's visa, that was 3 years ago now, I think the process may have changed a bit since then.

Kedi
thanks kedi, yes im looking to send it by fastlane courier who actually use dhl!its actually only about £30 and this is about 3kg so im impressed and at least ill have peace of mind too!i just dnt trust royal mail after they lost my wedding items and would recompensate, i dont mind sending small cheapy things but certainly not visa paperwork or nice quality clothing for hubby!hopefully ill be lucky enough and hubby wont be charged!i think visa process has changed a bit, we are hoping to apply in may so fingers crossed x thanks for reply!take care x
I think I used the same courier company! I certainly wouldn't have trusted the post office with our visa stuff :yikes It only took a few days to get there by DHL.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.