Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
JMK

What an adventure they are in for and for such a good cause too. Straight link to Turkey and perhaps some HT members may be there when they arrive at Dacta. Wouldn't think the Mods would remove it.

Wilson ;)
Hopefully there will be a bit of a party in a restaurant when they arrive near Datca harbour around 14th September. Firm date will be available nearer the time. Any HT members would be welcome and of course I will be there rattling the donation tin at them!!! They will of course be riding through other parts of Turkey although I think the final part of the route has yet to be decided and is dependant on time as they both need to be back at Uni by 3rd week in September. So I'll post the route and times nearer the time and hopefully some of you might be there to cheer them on.
Oh thats brilliant, good on them! :tup Which one is your son?

They should set up a Just Giving page and will probably pick up a few donations online. I'd quite happily give a few quid.

C xxx
Thank you very much scottishmum. I'll pass that idea onto them. If you wish to donate, Tom's e mail address is on the web site. The other one Jack is my son.

Oh they have just informed me there is a just giving page but because they are in the process of building the site, it is not linked up properly. So here is the link if you are feeling generous- thank you.
http://www.justgiving.com/prostatecycle
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.