Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hello Karen,
We always go to Paphos as we think the eastern end of the island will be a little too British, lots of night life though and lovely beaches. Paphos has a couple of good beaches, Coral Bay and the one next to it round the headland Corrillia ( not sure how you spell it ) You could go and see the Mosaics, the Tombs of the Kings, the old Fort in the harbour area and also there are ruins I can't recall the name of just up from there, anyone will tell you, with just a bus ride depending on where you are staying. If you hire a car then the Troodos mountains are lovely, the Monasteries and lovely villages. The night life is good with lots of different restaurants and bars. We have never been in March but I'm sure someone will come along on here and help you but it will maybe rain a little and the sea quite cool.
Hope you have a good time whichever side you choose.
Amber :wave and Karl :yipee
Pissouri! Preferrably the village, not the bay.

Mark
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.