Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
If you like beaches you neeed to go to the side where Protaras is situated.

There is a nice beach in Coral Bay Paphos, but personally I believe the east side of Cyprus is well equipped for families.

Check out our review section HERE and read the resort reviews by clicking HERE

Kath HT Admin
Hi :lol:

Thinking of booking a two week break in April 2008. Looking to book a really nice 4 star hotel in a good location not in the middle of nowhere. Has anyone any recommendations in the Paphos area.

thanks
marie
There are a few good 4 star hotels in Paphos.

I have stayed at the Athena Beach and the Pioneer Beach and can thoroughly recommend them.

However, it depends on what you expect from a holiday and what you like to do, and of course your age group.

Whilst you are awaiting some replies, why not check out the reviews HERE

Kath HT Admin
Hi, I can recommend the Venus Beach Hotel ( 5 star) in Pathos, its a little closer to the centre than Coral Bay. It'll take about a 15 minute walk to the centre of Pathos or to the harbour, which by the way is beautiful. My husband and I honeymooned there in Sept 2003 and long to go back but it seems that Pathos has now become very popular and so the prices have risen significantly. The flights can be a good 300 to 400 pounds. As I say though, its a beautiful place, theres something for everyone there and if you're into hiring a car and exploring the island, theres lots to see. Hope you get the chance to go.

Ruth
The Alexander the Great Hotel is another one worth looking at, especially if you can get a sea view. Their "unique selling point" is that they reserve your sunbeds for you for the duration of your holiday, so you don't need to get up at the crack of dawn to reserve your beds! It's only a short walk from the centre of Paphos too.

We LOVED it there!

U2fan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.