Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Shocking yes but he shouldnt have slapped her.
How would he like someone much bigger and more intimidating to SLAP him.
I would frequent that particular beach shack ever again either
I would NOT frequent that beach shack again
I've often thought not all was as it seemed with those kids so it's interesting to learn that it's not!

If they could apply the same ingenuity to honest endeavours as they do to ripping us off, they'd probably do well!
Just don't give any children money, if they're hungry give them food (Fruit is best and not sweets!), if they're thirsty then give them a drink (water is best, again not coke, sprite etc rots their teeth!) We had Dr Ambert come to see us on Wednesday and about half of the children we help need either fillings and extractions, most of those need 2 or 3... Another good thing to give them would be a toothbrush and toothpaste...

I also can not see any (Good) organisation taking the children down to the beach to ask forigeners to sposor them. I also think it's against the law!
With regards to the beach shack boy, he did in fact get an equal slap from my wife to the one he gave the little girl who was very distressed, she then got her book etc back and ran off up the beach in tears. The female owner of the shack then came out to defend her bullying employee, not the shack we were actually using but the one next door! There then pursued a very heated argument about holidaymakers not interfering with what the locals do etc, men shouldn't beat little girls etc. with much shouting etc, it all ended a bit messy! The wife got a telling off by me for striking the lad which she shouldn't have perhaps done but at the time it was all very heated. Anyway the little girl lives to beg another day anbd I'm still married!!!
Tell your wife well done Johnny I am proud of her! I would have done the same myself and she still loves you :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.