Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Delphin
28 Posts
Hello there

My husband & I (how posh does that sound) and my sons who are 7 and 5 are going to the Delphin at the end of July beginning of August. Anyone else going around that time with children?????? I just have a feeling that there may not be many British families so I'm a bit worried.

Karen
Hi
We have booked the Delphin Palace for 2 weeks all inc in Sep, cant find any reviews anyone been here ? it looks and sounds fantastic.

Ta Phil
Hi All, has anyone been to this hotel?
Last visit to Turkey was about 6 years ago to the Mares hotel in Marmaris.
Any info would be welcome we are going october so only 36 weeks to go!!regards gazza
Thanks All
Have visited hotel web site.
Judjing from the flags for language selection and the comments in the visitors book it would appear to cater for :- russians/germans/brits and dutch.lots of praise for this hotel from polish etc 1 or 2 from brits.
there are 8 of us (4couples) who have booked for october we normally go to cyprus when we meet up but fancied a change and most people we talk to say that turkish all inc is one of the best.
We booked thru thomas cook on line and are paying £527 each we said no to airline food etc and the flight times are not ideal but for the price??
Our friends went thru travel agent and paid £748.
Too late now its booked but looking forward to it.
regards Gazza
Hi gazza, you have made a good choice, we go for Easter for 2 weeks and it is superb. We viewed it last year when we stayed at the barut lara ( which is a fantastic hotel ) The delphin is over the top luxury, have you been on trip advisor there are some reviews on there and guest photos??
We love Turkey and the all-inclusives are excellent value. You get bathrobes at the delphin and last year we got slippers too! Mini bars are filled etc and the food is very good. So long as you do not expect it to be like home! We are already booked for the Barut lara for Easter 2008. We did an all-inclusive in cyprus and had a good holiday but the turkish ones win hands down. The delphin has some branded drinks and several al a carte restaurants. They have a small cinema, and the bowling alley area is great as is the indoor pool area which has a bar in it-- not sure if they have alchol in there though!!
The waterslides are big and the pier looked great with the bar on it.
We have paid under 1,800 for two weeks at peak time easter for 2 adults and one child. I did book well over a year ago when the brochures came out. At this hotel it was cheaper to pay an adult price for our son. the holiday as gone up £ 400 since I booked it. our flights are not too bad from east midlands. Have a great trip
H i Has anyone been to this hotel as im confused to which hotel i should go to Barut Lar Beach or Delfin Palace Deluxe, i have two teenagers aged 17 and 14 and i do like top class hotels with good food, so could anyone please help. :?:
Hi Violet thanks for the info found some customers photos on trip advisor and the place looks stunning.
Glass lifts look like something out of willy wonkers chocolate factory!!!
Oh well we are going to see our friends who we meet up with in cyprus,they live near stoke,no doubt the weekend will be spent discussing our forth coming holiday.
cant wait to see reviews from all that are visiting before us.
regards gazza.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.