Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
felt here in marmaris, just came on here to find out where it was!!
There is some structural damage in Rhodes and parts of the Island are still without electricity.
year before last in marmaris earthquake, we were laying on the sunbeds it was weird they all started shaking as if someone was standing there shaking you, stef
6.4 oh dear we had one back home a few months ago 4.5 and the earth did move ,as did house and contents :rofl ,ca t imagine a 6.4 must be scary especially been on holiday xxx jan
My friend is in Icmeler now, she felt it and her hotel has cracks down the wall. she said there was lots of commotion outside on all the streets and everyone was out in there pyjamas!

One womans died in Rhodes because of it.

Sarah
Quite a shoogle at Club Turquoise but no damage. Woke everyone up so it meant all the sunbeds had towels on them for 7.00 am !!!

Wilson ;)
i woke up and asked the missus what she was doing ? :que as the beds were moving back and forth

her reply : must be the couple next door having sexy time :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.