Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
hello,
we always book with a agent as we get free insurance and transport to the airport and back.
sometimes they will try to better the price you have already got.
:lol:
Oh, so resort transfers wouldn't be included with booking directly?

The insurance is ok as we have a yearly one.

Will check that!

Thanks
Jaime C :wave
to and from the uk airports.
also try ringing other local travel agents as most try to better the price you quoted, just think of it as extra spending money. we saved over 200 doing this.
Have called quite a few over the past few days. Starting to drive me insane :yikes

Just spoke to Libra on the phone there and they are now £70 less than travelcare. They include inflight meals and resort transfers.

Travel to and from uk airport is not a concern, we live very close to belfast int.

Thanks again
If there is no difference in price (and I would ask the agent to price match the direct price) - then book with whoever you feel most comfortable with. Booking direct involves extra cost - probably you are using 0870 numbers to phone them. Who is giving you the best personal service? Anonymous direct or personal agent?
Get what you mean. I have called TRavelcare back and she is checking to see if they can match it.

Travelcare is handy for me to pay off as well.

decisions decisions :lol:
Travelcare matched the price so booked with them! :D

Thanks for the advice
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.